Does your business use thermal label printers, laser printers, line printers or dot-matrix printers? Odds are you can’t afford to have it break down and out of commission. Even greater odds are you don’t have the time to ship it in for repair. Don’t let your broken printer hold back your business operations.
If you find yourself in a situation where you don’t have a service contract for your printer and you don’t have a back-up printer, don’t panic. General Data Service offers nationwide on-site printer service which means that our trained and factory-certified technicians will come out and repair your equipment right at your location. We will get you back up and running in no time.
Your printers and equipment are crucial parts of your operation. Why take a chance on a service provider who can’t meet all of your needs?
When to Use On-Site Printer Service:
- When you don’t have time to send it in for depot repair
- When you don’t have an extra printer to swap out
"What's in it for Me?"
- Pay per-incident – you will be charged hourly rates for travel, labor and printer parts
- Convenient and flexible – when your printer is down, simply call our service division, set up a service call and service is performed at your location
- Get your equipment up and running fast – minimize costly printer downtime
- Gain understanding of your printer – being face-to-face with a technician allows you to gain a better understanding of what was wrong with your printer, how it is being fixed and how to better maintain your fleet
Just Remember...Keep Calm and Call GDC Service:
Call: 800-245-5029 Option 1
Or chat with a representative using the chat box below.
If you're interested in learning more about our maintenance agreements, check out our blog post: The Top 5 Reasons You Should Have a Service Agreement