Managed Print Services Account Manager
General Data Company, Inc. (www.general-data.com) is a leading provider of products and technologies for identification, tracking and data management applications. General Data delivers innovative bar code labeling, identification, and wireless products and solutions that improve business process accuracy, productivity and performance.
General Data is currently searching for a Managed Print Services Account Manager in the Dallas Texas and Los Angeles CA areas.
Managed Print Services (MPS) involves analyzing the output for all of the printers and copiers in our fleet.
- Build and manage account plans with other Account Executives and Sales Managers to expand MPS market share
- Integrate with sales team for lead generation as well as quarterly business reviews for cross sales
- Conduct needs assessments to identify opportunities and pain points
- Professionally present and demonstrate all product lines on a solution benefit basis
- Perform fleet assessments and create reports and proposals for Managed Print opportunities
- Educate and inform external and internal customers on program benefits
- Perform post sale follow-up and account management
- Apply knowledge of the document workflow, MPS industry, including changes, new developments & competition
- Understand all parts of the sales cycle with special emphasis on consultative selling and “closing business”
- Management of printer service contracts
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales quota targets
- Minimum 3 years of business to business solutions sales or project management experience – office technology industry experience preferred.
- Work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills with meticulous organization.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Strong client-facing skills specifically working with executives, owners and or decision makers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact and communicate with customers and other General Data team members.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Familiarity with Sales Activity Management Systems.
- Ability to meet or exceed goals set by company.
- Must possess a valid Driver's License and be able to travel on a regular basis with some overnight stays, as business dictates (70% regional travel expected).
This position includes a base salary plus commission and bonus opportunities and a full benefits package.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to:
General Data Company, Inc. Headquarters
4354 Ferguson Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45245
Attn: Human Resources
Fax (513) 965-3623